Listing of News and Events concerning CMD
- December 1st, 2017: Dr. Sklar, Dr. Oprea, and Dr. Schürer are awarded the grant “ILLUMINATING THE DRUGGABLE GENOME RESOURCE DISSEMINATION AND OUTREACH CENTER (IDG-RDOC)” from NIH Common Fund as part of the IDG Druggable Genome site and NIH Common Fund IDG site.
- June 19th, 2017: Dr. Sklar makes presentation as part of the 40th Annual Course in Flow Cytometry.
- November 21st, 2016: Dr. Sklar receives the Presidential Medallion Award as announced by the Office of the President of UNM via the Weekly Perspective.
- Summer 2016: Business news of IntelliCyt acquisition by Sartorius:
- August 2nd, 2016: Article in Albuquerque Journal entitled “NM researchers are repurposing drugs to fight leukemia”
- July 28th, 2016: Dr. Alexandre Chigaev interview with Mike Jaxson, KSVP-AM
- July 27th, 2016: Article in Albuquerque Business First entitled “NM research finds that drugs already on the market could fight cancer”
- July 19th, 2016: Announcement of UNM Cancer Center Scientists Use Already-Approved Drugs to Force Cancer Cell Death
- July 5th, 2016: Dr. Larry Sklar interviewed by Adam Attchison, “KRQE This Morning”
- June 17th, 2016: Article in Albuquerque Business First entitled “New national connection could help UNM research cross ‘valley of death'”
- June 16th, 2016: Dr. Sklar spoke to Erica Zucco (KOB-TV) and to Mike Jaxson (KSVP-FM) about the new Center of Excellence
- June 9th, 2016: Announcement of UNM HSC selected as a Dedicated Center for NExT (NCI Experimental Therapeutics) Program
- July 16th, 2014: Announcement of UNM Center for Molecular Discovery to market technologies through Accelera Diagnostics, UNM.STC option agreement
- March 20th, 2014: Announcement of STC.UNM to honor UNM inventors – patent awards
- April 3rd, 2013: Announcement of UNM Combatting Potential Biological Warfare Agents